Monday, November 13, 2006

Chicken Mami


I was hunting for recipes in my directory for my Lasang Pinoy 15 entry when I came across this one. Not the kind of leftover from a sumptous dinner but does fit the definition of "recycling". What I recall was I was cutting bite pieces for my Malaysian Chicken Curry one day and I didn't need the bony parts. I therefore set them aside and boiled them for soup stock. Flesh and soup stock in a container and discarding the bones, I literally threw the container into the freezer for a rainy day.
Autumn is upon us and the weather is tricky. I had wilting carrots and wombok in my fridge and when it's cold, you hardly want to even get your feet wet. Luckily, I had garlic and chicken boullion in my pantry and a few eggs in the fridge. Voila..chicken mami cook extraordinaire I was!

19 comment(s):

i've been looking for a soup recipe, eh dito lang pala ako makakakita nang napakasarap na paborito ko :) pagamit ng recipe ha?

By Blogger joyce, at Sunday, November 19, 2006 5:41:00 PM  

Of course Ms. Joyce. Kumusta ka na?

By Blogger ting-aling, at Tuesday, November 21, 2006 9:33:00 AM  

naku, tinawag ako na Ms. Joyce...parang mabibinlaukan ako ha. i'm coping pretty well in this foreign land and except for a few minor headaches here and there, i'd like to say that i'm liking my stay here :) magre-research ako dito ng recipes na magugustohan ng friend ko'ng onaks ha? salamat ng marami!

By Blogger joyce, at Tuesday, November 21, 2006 1:30:00 PM  

wala bang kasamang siopao tong mami...nusta ka na

By Blogger Techguy (hinde guapo pero medyo bastos), at Wednesday, November 22, 2006 10:02:00 PM  

walang bang siopao? musta ka na

By Blogger Techguy (hinde guapo pero medyo bastos), at Wednesday, November 22, 2006 10:02:00 PM  

Oh, that's my favorite midnight snack... especially pag-nagpupuyat. Terrific comfort food too especially if homesick. :) Hehe... I agree with Techguy... it goes well with Siopao. Thanks for this Ting!

By Blogger Toe, at Wednesday, November 29, 2006 6:08:00 PM  

I miss this dish very much. Try doing it your version

By Blogger kc, at Sunday, June 03, 2007 1:26:00 AM  

You have been tagged. Please visit lamesatkusina.blogspot.com for details.

By Blogger Unice, at Monday, July 30, 2007 8:19:00 PM  

We would like to feature this recipe on our blog. Please email sophiekiblogger@gmail.com if interested. Thanks :)

You can view our blog here:
http://blog.keyingredient.com/

By Blogger Sophie, at Wednesday, August 20, 2008 6:06:00 AM  

I miss this dish very much. Try doing it your version watch tron legacy online

By Blogger bollinger, at Tuesday, November 16, 2010 3:08:00 PM  

i've been looking for a soup recipe, eh dito lang pala ako makakakita nang napakasarap na paborito ko :) pagamit ng recipe ha?
Lawyer in Miami

By Blogger jacica richerd, at Wednesday, November 17, 2010 2:28:00 PM  

Very Nice post.
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post !!!

Lovegra

By Blogger Michal, at Sunday, November 21, 2010 10:13:00 AM  

Very Nice post.
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post !!!

Kamagra

By Blogger Michal, at Sunday, November 21, 2010 2:24:00 PM  

very nice dish
Watch Tron Legacy

By Blogger UFC, at Wednesday, December 01, 2010 2:14:00 AM  

Watch the green hornet film online stream free. during night time. newspaper guy Britt Reid is a crime fighter as called The Green Hornet. He wears a mask. His side kick is Kato.
Watch The Green Hornet

Watch Scream 4 Online
Watch Scream 4 online



Watch The Hangover 2 online

Watch The Hangover 2

By Blogger me, at Wednesday, December 01, 2010 2:18:00 AM  

.

By Blogger SD, at Wednesday, December 01, 2010 2:33:00 AM  

I love soups and this is the best soup for me!

Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

By Blogger Birthday Party Ideas, at Tuesday, April 05, 2011 12:36:00 AM  

wow..what a nice dist looking so yummy..
my life has also a memorable day.its my lovely day when i was 7 year old and my mom organize a birthday party...
clowns Miami

By Blogger katherine, at Monday, May 30, 2011 9:23:00 AM  

Its really a good read for me .... I'll share here a memorable day.its my beautiful day when I was 7 and my mother organize a birthday party ... She gets kids birthday party ideas from kidsfairyland.Com/

By Blogger katherine, at Tuesday, July 05, 2011 8:40:00 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home