Sunday, February 13, 2005

Spinach with Dried Cranberries and Sliced Orange

Kraft has lately been introducing various fruit-flavoured dressings in the market but this particular dressing has made it to my all-time weekend checklist.


The dressing went well with this: 200 gms of baby spinach, 1tbsp of coarsely chopped red onions, 1/4 cup of dried cranberries and a an orange sliced in bite-sized pieces. I only used about 1/4 or lesser dressing.
My family couldn't agree more especially that we had maui ribs to go with it. It was quite a bout though because the maui ribs were tough.

9 comments:

Bokbok said...

Hi ting!
I haven't seen any of those in the supermarket yet...or maybe i wasn't just looking hehe.
Happy Valentine's Day!!! :)

SiaoChaBoa said...

Hey... Ting-aling,
We do have this dressing here in canada.. but i've yet to try it.. :(
So it's good..???

Thess said...

Interesting dressing...I wonder if I can find that here, hmmm

btw, Hapi Balentyns!! ^-^

lance said...

That salad with a fruit dressing looks and sounds good. OK, you got me. What's maui ribs? Does the maui stand for the island of Maui of the Hawaiian Islands?

lance said...

That salad with a fruit dressing looks and sounds good. OK, you got me. What's maui ribs? Does the maui stand for the island of Maui of the Hawaiian Islands?

ting-aling said...

Bok, MrsT, Thess: You should really try this salad. It's really good.

Lance, see my next post. I haven't been to Maui and I don't know why it was called Maui Ribs..I'll have to ask my client who gave me the marinade.

marezone said...

The salad looks so refreshing! I especially enjoy all the variations of salad with fruit and my additional compliment of cheese. It's that salty and sweet that makes salad taste great to me!

ting-aling said...

Hi Marezone..I love my salad when I use a vinaigrette dressing with fruits..looks like our palates respond to the same taste.

grace said...

Hi Ting, haven't I told you this photo is fantastic... I love this photo!