Thursday, June 23, 2005

My niftiest toy

Yes, you read it right. This is my niftiest toy. I love cooking hamburgers on coal but only when I am outdoors and the weather is fine. There are days when it's raining and I simply want a homemade hamburger.
This one is smokeless and teflonated so I don't have to worry about cleaning so much afterwards. What's cool is this is dishwasher safe.

The downside? I can't cook sweetened barbecues. They burn right away.

I have had a few experiements with this griller. I also cooked longganisa and various sausages here.

7 comments:

Beng said...

mutti, nagutom tuloy ako ng makita ko yang homemade burger mo :). how are you and family doing? have a wonderful weekend.

Toni said...

Patikim naman niyan!!!

Toni said...

P.S. I really like your template! It's so refreshing! At favorite colors ko talaga ang lemon yellow at lime green kaya at home na at home ako sa blog mo hehehe. Sana sa pagiging at home na at home, may kasamang home cookin'! *wink wink*

marikit said...

waah. first it's toni's steamer, now it's an indoor griller. sarap sana to buy both! (i think i should be sharing this with hubs, hehe)

i like homemade burgers, too!

ting-aling said...

Oh Mutti Beng, I am doing fine. Swamped but alright. Have a wonderful weekend too.

ting-aling said...

Hey Toni, you're more than welcome to have a taste. I love my template too. Thanks to Beng. she's done one more wonderful template for me. I love the colors too. They're very vibrant and soothing to the eyes.

ting-aling said...

Hey Tin, I love the wonders of steamer too. Should I ben giving hubs a hint?